Pineapple Enzyme – One of the most commonly extracted enzymes from Pineapple, is known as a proteolytic enzyme, meaning that it has the unique quality of being able to reduce inflammation on the skin and breakdown proteins that cause build-up. Perfect for problem skin, the enzyme helps to effectively disintegrate excess surface cells for efficient and non-abrasive exfoliation.
Pumpkin Seed Oil – The most prized fact about pumpkin oil is that it contains high amounts of zinc, which helps to combat acne and oil production, as well as assist with healing the skin. The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin, this is ideal for treating a dull complexion, ageing skin and skin pigmentation.
How to use
- The oil cleansing serum is recommended as your first cleanse at night time
- For best results, apply to décolletté, neck and face and leave for one minute.
- Wet fingers and start massaging skin in a circular motion to emulsify the oil turning it to a light milk to break down any make up and grime.
- Rinse with a luke warm face cloth or muslin cloth.
Why use two cleansers at night? Even if you do not wear much make up. Your skin builds up in oil and daily pollution. We all are aware to wear SPF every day too, which needs a deep cleanse to make sure we do not clog up pores. So just like make up, this all needs to be cleansed away. By doing two cleanse’s you also givie your skin a lovely massage and stimulate the circulation that can help improve skin appearance and texture, help drain away waste and clean away the day so you are fresh to start again!
- Rinse off oil cleanser in 100ml black pump bottle
- Can be used for face and eyes
- If contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- If irritation occurs, stop use immediately
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)Seed Oil, Squalane (Olive), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Curcubita Pepo (pumpkin seed oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit, Vanilla planifolia, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Tocopherols & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis, perfume(fragance oil)*
*aromatic compounds of natural origin .